Would you like to understand more of how the world is? Do you want to be part of the global society, trying to impact not only localy but globaly? Do you want to learn French and Arabic?
We have two places for volunteers in Medenine/Tunisia within our partner organization La voix de l’Enfant Rural (https://www.facebook.com/AVERmedenine/). Have a look at the evs-call-Tunisia and contact us for information or apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All costs covered (travel to Medenine, small pocket money, health insurance, food allowance, accommodation, language training, coaching, predeparture training, come back evaluation)
- Who can apply: everybody who lives in Austria and is aged between 18 and 30 years and wants to experience Tunisia and volunteer work on a global level.
- Duration: 6 months starting late April/beginning of May
- How to get more information: write an email to Wolfgang (email@example.com)
- How to directly apply: write a short motivational message of not more than 300 words, of why you would like to get this scholarship to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application deadline: deadline to apply for this volunteer opportunity is on MARCH 5th 12 o clock CET. All applicants will be informed about the result on MARCH 8th by email.
- When will I know if I was accepted or not: All applicants will be informed by email about the results of the selection process on MARCH 8th by email.